Saturday, October 22, 2016

Get To Know Me Tag

   Well. I'm back. 
   I wasn't planning on posting again this month, but then I remembered that this was sitting in my drafts and figured that talking about myself was a good way to celebrating my birthday(which was yesterday).
   Or something.
   I literally got tagged for this by my dear sweet Carlyn back in February, I believe. And I totally forgot. But at least I remembered!! Eventually. Sigh.


look at my lovely blurry selfie. i tried.


Name: Kristana Collene Aleman
Nickname: Krissy, K, Tana (by myself, when I was tiny), Stana (by the two-year-old I used to nanny) Naw (by my precious three-year-old cousin)
Birthday: October 21, 1998. (I'm an adult now. Waht is life.)
Place of birth: Anaheim, California. The same city as Disneyland.
Star sign: Libra (but I hate it, ugh)
Occupation: writer, college student, occasional nanny


APPEARANCE
Hair color: dark brown, but I really want to dye it someday.
Hair length: To the bottom of my shoulder blades, when I straighten it.
Eye color: Blue!
Best feature: Um. My dimples? Everyone always comments on them.
Braces: Fun fact: when I was like, ten, I really wanted braces because a boy I had a crush on had braces. Then I learned more about them.
Piercings: Just one in each ear.
Tattoos: Nope!
Righty or lefty: Righty
FIRSTS
Best friend: Emma when I was nine. She moved away two years ago (rude), but we try to stay in contact.
Award: The first one I remember getting is a silver medal from my piano teacher.
Sport: Tennis. The teacher was a friend of my mom's, I believe. I was like, six.
Real holiday: Halloween. I was ten days old.
Concert: Imagine Dragons! My friend took me for my birthday during the Night Visions tour, and it was awesome.
*cue nostalgia, even though this picture isn't mine*


FAVORITES
Film: Tangled. But also HTTYD (1 & 2), Rise of the Guardians, The Force Awakens, The Giver, Pride & Prejudice (2005), Harry Potter, LotR/The Hobbit, The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, and Hercules. And like, a million others.
TV Show: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Studio C, Granite Flats
Color: Black and hot pink
Song: *literally cannot pick just one and just links you to my Spotify instead*
Restaurant: This AMAZING Thai restaurant near my mom's work. Also In-N-Out.
Shop: Half Price Books, probably, because I'm poor.
Books: The Lunar Chronicles, Fablehaven, The Giver, Harry Potter... *continues for seven years*
Shoes: Converse and combat boots
CURRENTLY
Feeling: in a good, relatively peaceful mood
Single or taken: Married to Aimee Meester's character Havard. 
eternally screaming over this precious, mistreated, wonderful human being
Eating: Cereal. Never mind that it's almost two in the afternoon. I'm eating cereal.
Thinking About: Havard, dang it.
Watching: ...the words as I type them? do people actually watch movies/shows while doing other things?
Wearing: a green plaid dress I got for my birthday yesterday and black leggings
FUTURE
Want children: Yes? But also no? I know I'll have kids, but I'm mildly terrified.
Want to be married: YES PLEASE
Careers in mind: writer(duh), chiropractor/natural medicine doctor
Where you want to live: Everywhere.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
God: Shakily, sometimes, but I'm trying.
Miracles: God and miracles go hand in hand, I think.
Love at first sight: There's definitely attraction at first sight, but you can't truly love someone if you don't know them. 
Ghosts: Sorta? Angels/spirits are a definitely a thing.
Aliens: Who knows.
Soul mates: *cue that one scene in Ever After* (go to the 50 second mark)
Heaven: Yup
Hell: Can you believe in one without the other??
Kissing on the first date: Well I mean, it depends on the situation?
Yourself: 80% of the time, maybe.

   I tag Hannah @ Ink Blots and Coffee Stains, Katie @ A Writer's Faith, Imogen Elvis @ Gossiping With Dragons, and Abbiee @ Sing. Write. Eat Waffles. (i don't actually know the name of her blog??? i'm just guessing because that's in her header. this is tragic)

3 comments:

  1. How perfect, I just found your blog and this is the first post I am reading! Is it recent... *looks up!* WAIT WHAT? This is today! Haha hey! Happy late birthday! Welcome to adulthood. I am loving this post and am going to look at your blog some more! Happy to have found you!

    www.itssimplyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy. YOU KNOW WHY? Because I got to know more about you and I'LL GET TO KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT YOU WHEN WE MEEEET NEXT YEAR AAAH. <3 <3 <3

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEP THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN GETTING TO KNOW YOU KRISSY. <3 The Lunar Chronicles and combat boots = YAAAAAAS. :''') Also you saw Imagine Dragons in concert?! that's so cool!!

    >><<
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete