Saturday, February 21, 2015

Beautiful People Linkup #6 - Valentine edition

Yes, I'm still alive!!







   Today you get to read about one of my OTPs for the Beautiful People linkup.
  



  (Yes I know it’s after Valentine’s day. Shush.)


  This one, however, won’t be about Children of the Nameless, because I don’t talk about the shipping where my betas can hear. Instead, I’m going to talk about Celios, the story I’m working on with my best friend, Jeff. (Not the friend that’s a lot like Barrow. Jeff is my internet friend.)


Here's a picture that the lovely fairykam made for Jeff's birthday, at my request. :)

  So, without further ado, let’s welcome Jeff, and the characters we’ll be interviewing, Jeanette Simmons and Henry Hawk-Stryker! Why don’t you introduce yourselves, since you’ve never been on the blog before.


Jeanette: My name is Jeanette Simmons. I was born on Retho, but ever since my mom died, I’d lived on the space station Danica with my father, the commander. When the station was taken by the enemy, I moved back to Retho to live with my uncle. To make a long story short, we accidently traveled through a wormhole after rescuing my friend from prison, and ended up on Arcadia, the planet Henry lives on. *gives Henry a small smile*


Henry: My name… is Henry… Henry Hawk-Stryker… I live on Arcadia… on a ship… in the desert. With family *smiles softly*


Krissy: Thanks for coming, you guys! Okay, for the first question. How long have you been a couple?


Henry: Three months… *grins* But… we know each other for… four and a half… months before that..


Jeanette: *smiles softly, holding Henry’s hand*


Jeff: So how did you two first meet?


Jeanette: Well… *smiles sheepishly* I was unconscious when we arrived. He was holding my hand as I was waking up, and I…


Henry: *smiles slightly and shakes his head* She not like that… not then.


Jeanette: I got mad at him for holding my hand, and when I found out he could read minds…


Krissy: Wait, Henry, you forgot that part. Tell us about your powers.


Henry: *smiles shyly* Well… I… can read minds…. and I… I feel… other’s… emotions… When I met her… she unconscious… so I… I stayed with her…. and I read her… the real her…. the… one without walls…


Jeanette: I was furious. The thought that someone knew me, before I knew them… *looks at their hands* I don’t mind, now. *smiles softly*


Jeff: It seems you pretty much answered my next question too… what were your first thoughts of each other?


Jeanette: I… *looks down* I hated him.


Henry: I... I loved her…. all my heart…. she needed me… and… and… I… I needed her…


Jeanette: *smiles at him* I do need you. I just didn’t realize it then.


Krissy: *restrains herself from flailing* So, we’ve seen how cute you are, but what annoys you most about each other?

Henry: *looks like he’s having to think really hard*


Jeanette: He...he’s too optimistic sometimes. And too nice.

Jeff: Too nice?


Jeanette: He...he’s always nice. Even when he shouldn’t be. *looks down, ashamed*


Henry: I… I just nice…. I... love you *leans his head on her shoulder*


Jeanette: *leans her head against his* I love you too, stupid boy.


Krissy: Okay, you two are way too adorable.


Jeff: So you two… opposite or similar personalities?


Jeanette: We’re not complete opposites, but...we’re not very much alike.

Henry: But we complement…. each other *Grins*


Jeanette: *nods, smiling*


Krissy: And here’s where we get into the deep stuff. How would your lives be different without each other?


Jeanette: *looks at Henry*


Henry: I… Before Jeanette… I... I only know family… she my first…. and very best…. friend… ever… I… I not think… *shakes his head* I not think of… life without her.


Jeanette: *looking down* I don’t think I could survive without him. I….I was….


Henry: she was… hurting… depressed… I help her *smiles softly*


Jeanette: He saved me. *squeezes his hand*


Henry: *smiles shyly*


Jeff: So.. are either of you ever embarrassed of each other?


Jeanette: *shakes her head proudly*


Henry: Never.


Jeanette: *smiles*

Krissy: I’m pretty sure I already know the answer to this one, but does anyone disapprove of your relationship?


Henry: *shakes his head* No one… we care about.


Krissy: Henry, there is one person….


Henry: well… he did… Peter… my… our adopted… brother.. he liked her.


Jeanette: Wait...Peter liked me?


Henry: *nods* remember… first night… we play chess… I got uncomfortable… made a bad move?


Jeanette: He was jealous of you.


Henry: *nods* and… it... feeling jealousy...makes...uncomfortable… It… made it… hard to think.. That why…I made the mistake… in chess.


Jeanette: Oh. Well, he has Kitty now, and I have you. *smiles*


Henry: And Kitty… is perfect for him *smiles softly*

Jeanette: *nods*


Krissy: Since no one disapproves, do you think your relationship could lead to marriage? *grins, knowing the answer*


Henry: No… I not think so *smirks slightly*


Jeanette: *smiles* We just got engaged.


Henry: *grins*


Krissy: You know….you haven’t told me about the ring yet. Do you have a ring?


Henry: well… I not actually… finished making… the ring yet *smiles shyly*


Krissy: But you are making one?


Henry: Of course… it is…. very special *grins*


Jeff: So to wrap things up we have one final question. if you could plan a perfect outing for the two of you… where would you go?


Jeanette: *looks at Henry* Maybe….flying?


Henry: honestly… *sighs happily* Anything… or anywhere… with her.


Jeanette: *smiles shyly* Flying, or riding the bikes, and then….looking at the stars...like the first night we met….

Henry: *smiles softly* I liked that night…. even… if you not like me then.


Jeanette: *smiles* I like you now. *kisses his cheek*


Henry: *blushes* I always liked you.


Krissy: *flails quietly* Well, thanks for coming, you two. And thanks for joining me, Jeff.


Jeff: Anytime.

Henry: *wraps his arm around Jeanette*

Jeanette: *smiles shyly*

Check back in soon for the other installments of the Beautiful People Celios Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment