Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blog Awards

   Waht.



   People are giving me blog awards again. Thank you Morgan!




The Rules:
 ♥ Thank the person who nominated you. 
♥ Leave a link to their page. 
♥ Give a brief story about how you started blogging, and share some tips. 
♥ Nominate 15 other bloggers 
♥ Notify your nominees by email or comment 

The Story:

   So once upon a time I was on Pinterest and saw a random link to the lovely Sarah's post about characters. I looked at the post. Then I looked at her whole blog.
   Then I looked at some of the blogs she follows and was sucked into the world of blogging.
   And since I want to *starts singing* be like the cool kids, I made my own blog.

The Tips:

   Reply to comments. Seriously. Not only will you make some baby blogger freak out because "OH MY GOSH SHE NOTICED ME", but it's so much more personal. And humans like personal. One of the blogs I follow never replies, and I rarely even read the posts because they're kinda...boring when I know she'll never reply.

   Be fun. Be yourself. We want to see you, not the person you feel like you have to be on the internet. If you ramble and flail in real life, do it on your blog.

   Do gifs. (This is a personal preference. But seriously I love blogs with gifs.)







The Rules: 
♥ Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. 
♥ List the rules and display the award. 
♥ Add 7 facts about yourself. 
♥ Nominate 15 other bloggers. 
♥ Follow on blogger the person who nominated you

Once again, thank you Morgan! Go check her out guys, she's awesome!


1. I like fantasy books and movies.

2. I have have terrible vision and astigmatism. Thank heaven for contacts.

3. I am taking Anatomy and Physiology this year for science, and I LOVE it.

4. I have a kitty and she is fluffy and hides from strangers.

5. I have been to two concerts: Imagine Dragons and Bastille. And let me tell you both of them were fabulous.

6. I was born in SoCal.

7. My MBTI is ENFP. #Extrovertforever


   Ooh, nominations...

I choose VictoriaImogen, and Cait.

   See you soon, you wonderful blogglings!!


8 comments:

  1. AWWW, thank you for the nomination!!! *tackle hugs* I totally agree with your tip about commenting back. I started doing it really the beginning of this year and BOOM it has changed my blogging forever. Blogging is about talking, I think. And if we're not replying/returning comments then we're really having a one-sided discussion, right?!! IT'S SAD. So yes, I think that'd be my number #1 tip too. x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome Cait! I love when people reply to me, and I love replying to people, so it's a win-win! DOWN WITH ONE-SIDE CONVERSATIONS.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the award!
    I am also an ENFP :) you should look up the Disney characters who are matched to the MBTI. If I'm not mistaken, ENFP is Ariel from The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. :P

    Looking forward to more posts from you.
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tayla!
      Yay for more ENFPs. For Disney, I usually see Ariel or Rapunzel, which makes me happy.
      I'm glad you like my blog; thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination Krissy! I totally agree with your tip about commenting back. It's something I've tried to do for a long time. And I really think that it makes a difference to me wanting to comment on a post, knowing whether someone's going to comment back or not. For myself, I'm not really great at commenting back quickly, but I do try to get to all the comments eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination! I'm finally getting to it lol. Commenting back is must and I love gifs. And cute! Kitty. ^ ^ I have a kitty too.

    Stori Tori's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh, yes kitties are the best. Crazy cat ladies for the win!! XD

      Delete